jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

The Picture That I Like

When I was a girl, a photografher comes to our house for take some pictures. He take many pictures, because in the house was all my family. In one of these I appear with my little brother. In this time I was 8 or 9 years old, and my brother was 4 years old. In the photo, we are so happy, with a big smile. In the photo we are as a very good friends, but actually we aren`t. We are always fighting, and our mother says we have to be friends, becuase we are only he and me, no more brothers or sisters. So I like this picture, because we look so friendly, and I really liked we will be friends.This picture is in the studio, in front to the computer, next to the bookcase, so I see it all days. And if some day you go to my house, and entry in the studio you could see this picture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario