jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My Last Vacation.

In the last summer, in February actually, I went to Icalma, a lake in IX region to Araucanía. This place is udicated in "Cordillera de los Andes" close to volcano "Lonquimay" and is the beginig of the Bio-Bio river. I went there with my brother Paulo, with my cousins Valentina and Claudio, with my aunt Irene and my uncle Roberto. That place is a campsite, so we stay there in a tent. In the day we used to walk in the montains, near the lake, or swam in the lake. The men used go to fish, and the women sleep in the beach. We climb a montain, but it was a little mountain. We went to a aniversary`s party to the locality, we ate a tipical "Asado al palo", it is meat put next to the fire for so much time, a two or trhee hours.The weather was strange; in the morning it was cold but not so much, the rest of the day was so hot, and the night was very, very, cold. We had to sleep with pijama and so much cloth, it was awful.Some days rained, but it wasn´t a problem because in that days we made "sopaipillas" and enjoy singing, talking or playing something.The most remarkable event happened: the last night in the lake, we was ordered our things, all was dark, and for a time the sky was ilumened, it was beutiful, the sky was like at dawn. My aunt was very scared, but she dosen´t say that. After a 8 or 10 secnds the sky return to their normal state. In the next morning we listened in the radio, about this, and they said that was a electric torment in the volcano. I will never forget that summer because when we was child we went all summer there since 1993, but in the last 5 years we went to other place, so all of us was so exited in the lake, it was like when we was boys and girls.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario