jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My best friend.

My best friend is Constanza, but for my she is Cony, i met her 6 years ago, in the school,when we was in 7º grade, the teacher order us sit together so we had to do that. we are friends since that day.
My dearest memory about her: three days before our graduation, in 8º grade, my grandfather died, so with my family we had to travel and i can`t go to our graduation`s party. My calssmates asks she where i was, so she had to tell everybody, in the graduation`s dinner, about my grandfather`s death. i apreciate that, because she is so shy.After that she calls me and say " if you are sad, i can`t celebrate, this party is over for my if you don`t be here" and then she go home.
About Coni, i like her happiness, she is always make me laugh. She never is complicated for problems, she thinks her life is beauty and she enjoy it everyday. but i dislike that she is a person without respect for other people, she sleep in class, she talk in ceremonies, eat in theatre, etc.
One day, with others classmates, we decide entry to a prohibited place in the school, and when we was in, a teacher heard us, and we had to flee.
I envy about Coni, her musical talent, she is fantastic playing the piano, clarinet, guitar, etc. She will be a great artist, i love her music.If i could give her something, i think that will be a room with all the musical instrument in the world, so she could play erveryone she wants.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario